Installation precautions when connecting cable conductors
Datetime: 6/28/2019 3:57:00 PM Visit: 28
Low resistance and sufficient mechanical strength are required for cable conductor connections, and sharp corners cannot occur at the joints. Medium and low voltage cable conductor connections are commonly used for crimping. Crimp should be noted:
(1) selecting a conductor connecting tube of suitable electrical conductivity and mechanical strength;
(2) The inner diameter of the crimping tube and the outer diameter of the connected core are taken to be 0.8 to 1.4 mm;
(3) The resistance of the joint after crimping shall not be greater than 1.2 times that of the conductor of equal section, and the tensile strength of the copper conductor joint shall not be less than 60N/mm2;
(4) Before the crimping, the outer surface of the conductor and the inner surface of the connecting tube are coated with a conductive adhesive, and the oxide film is broken by a wire brush;
(5) The connecting tube, the sharp corners on the core conductor, the burrs, etc., are smoothed with a trowel or sandpaper.