Nylon cable tie use problem
Datetime: 7/9/2019 10:20:00 AM Visit: 14
We often use nylon cable ties, so we have a certain understanding of the problems that often occur, it is like yellowing, do you know what caused it?
- 1. The quality of raw materials used in nylon cable ties is not good;
- 2. The injection temperature in the process is too high;
- 3. The baking time in production is too long;
- 4, in the production of mold cooling and timely heat dissipation does not meet the requirements;
- 5. The post-heat treatment of nylon cable ties is not timely or sufficient;
- 6. Natural oxidation of nylon cable ties during storage.
Because of its certain water absorption and evaporation, it usually causes yellowing due to evaporation of water or excessive temperature. Therefore, when storing the nylon cable tie in a cool place, if it is brittle when you use it, It can be soaked in warm water for 24 hours to restore softness.
Yueqing Qiligang Plastics Co., Ltd. wholeheartedly develops together with companies all over the world and works together. The company specializes in the production and sale of various plastic products, such as nylon cable ties, nail clips, expansion screws, nylon cable glands, wire tubes, tube pre-insulated terminals, cable markings, safety wire connectors, screw wire connectors, spirals. Wound tapes, fasteners, and metal products such as bare terminals and copper tube terminals.